Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Getting the Killed by Deathwing Achievement - Success on Day 3

I just got killed by Deathwing and the Stood in the Fire achievement. I don't know why but I could swear it was a Feat of Strength. Regardless, I'm happy that I haven't spent the last 3 days camping Wetlands for nothing.
It all happened at around 15:30 server time, I was alt-tabbed and heard some serious music swelling with a very dark tone. I was so excited my hand was shaking as I clicked back into the game.
By the way, have you noticed how nobody took good pictures of this thing? I swore I would be the guy that does it proper if given the chance. Well...

I didn't.




I probably had 30 seconds to take a picture before it was too late. Unfortunately I panicked so hard that it was finally happening that I only did it when I was already dead.  At least I got Deathwing in the 2nd picture.
I'm glad it happened because I was beginning to doubt this camping method. It didn't involve much work on my part, I just alt-tabbed in and out while writing stuff and browsing the net. Guess it pays out to set goals and go for them even when you're just doing it in a game. And I got the achievement to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment