Monday, November 29, 2010

Getting the Killed by Deathwing Achievement - Day 2

Suddenly this getting killed by Deathwing achievement is not looking so cool. I've been camping Wetlands all day today and the better part of yesterday. No sign of metal chin so far. Only sounds of frogs croaking and this new music which, I have to say, is quite decent. It made me alt-tab in quick a few times when it started swelling.
"This must be it", I thought to myself "he's gonna torch the shit out of me in a second". No such luck... well not yet that is.
I'm not crying, I got something stuck in my eye...

Had a few visitors, even a couple of alliance folks. This server has so few Alliance characters on it that even seeing one should be a Feat of Strength. One of them killed me while I was away.. I ain't mad though, I would've probably done the same. Especially since he was a rogue. For some reason there's no rogue camaraderie at all, if I go in a battleground they're one of my first targets cause I know how to kill them easily.
Gonna end this here before it turns into a rogue QQ post. Cya next time, with hopefully better news.

No comments:

Post a Comment