Sunday, November 28, 2010

Getting the Killed by Deathwing Achievement - Camping in Wetlands

Camping in Wetlands waiting to get killed by Deathwing Achievement or Stood in the Fire as it's called. I got to say this might take a while according to what I've read on the US forums. Figured I didn't have much to lose since I'm at my computer all day so I started researching for good camp locations. Most people point out the following zones:
  • Wetlands (very popular due to the video as well)
  • Tanaris
  • Southern Barrens
  • Plaguelands (one of the two, might be Western)
  • Stonetalon Mountains
I'm going with Wetlands because  it's the one I have hard evidence of. After scrutinizing the video I realized that the guy flew from somewhere south of Dun Modr to Swiftgear Station. The most noticeable landmark is that windmill and judging from where the flames are I decided to position myself here.

Any moment now...
As you can see I'm southeast of Swiftgear Station on a nice massive landmass. I don't want to be near water and not get burned or something stupid like that. Actually I don't even know if Deathwing burns you or just straight-out kills you, but I'm taking no chances.
So, right now I have my game minimized with the option to hear sounds when minimized on. I'm waiting for you Deathwing... don't stand me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment