Saturday, November 27, 2010

Easy Tripping the Rifts Achievement, Elemental Invasion Was Boring and My New Goblin Trike

So whoever made this Tripping the Rifts achievement, or should I say FEAT OF STRENGTH surely had something else in mind at the time. I mean he wouldn't just call something a FoS without making it at least moderately engaging, right?! I don't know, the way they dish these achievements lately is pretty laughable... "oh you logged in during the Elemental Invasion Timmy?", "here's a badge of honor". Anyway I got it and I got pics to prove it.

Yes that's over 10k achievement points son. That's how I roll.
 
Speaking of disappointments what did you think of the Elemental Invasion? Couldn't hold a pale candle next to the zombie invasion last expansion. I guess all the QQ-ing payed off and they decided to not bother casuals with fun stuff, instead let them do Tripping the Rifts feats of strength by afk-ing in Orgrimmar. Orgrimmar, Stormwind whatever I'm Horde so I'm biased.

One good thing did happen though, I got my Goblin Trike. Before you ask me how please do a bit of research, let's just say it involved 7 dwarves and I'm not talking about Snow White.

They spinnin' n**** they spinnin'
 So yeah, that's about it I'm off to explore the new zones. Maybe I'll get that killed by Deathwing achievement, cause from what I heard unlike Tripping the Rifts that's... you know "hard". Cya on the flip-side.

No comments:

Post a Comment